Bulk data exports (by Project or Site) are available to:
- EDIF (ESdat Data Interchange File) - Used for transferring data between ESdat systems.
- Excel - a unformatted data dump to excel used for exporting large volumes of data to provide to a third party
- GeoJSON - for loading data into ArcGIS Pro or other GIS systems
- ProUCL - a format supported by the USEPA for statistical analysis, but also a useful format for other statistical and analysis purposes.
- AGS Chemistry - The AGS format is primarily used in the UK. The AGS export from ESdat currently only exports Chemistry data (ie not borehole, geology etc..).